1. The Holy Bible: is the true and inspired Word of God; a revelation from God to all His earthly children. It is the light to our path as we walk out this life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
2. Our Eternal Heavenly Father is Expressed in Three Persons: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are eternally self-existent and self revealing. In scripture we often see the Father as a planner, the Son as a Creator, and the Holy Spirit as the One who sustains all things that are made. Jesus Christ, who is One with God, became a human being to show us the way to the Father. He is co-equal and co-eternal with the Father and the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4:6; Deuteronomy 6:4; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
3. The Salvation of Mankind: Mankind was created innocent, but through Adam’s transgression sin entered into the world effecting all humanity. Jesus Christ came to pay the penalty for all our sins by dying in our place, so that we could be saved by faith in Him.
Salvation is by grace (which is the same as a gift not earned) and received through faith (which is simply believing in Jesus' work and salvation). (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5-6; Romans 3:23-24, 6:23, 10:8-10)
4. The Present Day Ministry of the Holy Spirit: All believers have the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit. Upon receiving Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, the Holy Spirit both empowers us and fills us to live a successful life. The Holy Spirit helps us to pray, to understand, and to be fully empowered into a meaningful life by Him extending both His fruit and His gifts into our lives. (Acts 2:4, 17)
5. Biblical Healing: God's desire, as our loving heavenly Father, is that we receive healing (spirit, soul and body) along our earthly journey. The scriptures teach us that healing is a part of our salvation as it was purchased for us through Jesus' death and resurrection. (Isaiah 53:3-5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24)
6. Jesus is Coming Again!: We believe that Jesus Christ will return and gather His people (all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior) to heaven. (John 14:3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58)
7. The Present Day Church is Known as ‘His Body’: Through Jesus' wonderful love and grace He invites all of us to get together to be mutually encouraged in this life's incredible journey. And so we warmly invite you to His Gathering. (Acts 2:42, Hebrews 10:24-25)